Basic Life Support - Online + Classroom October 21 9:30am
Get certified in Basic Life Support (BLS); KITA LLC is a proud licensed training provider with the American Red Cross; certification is valid for 2 years from the date of training and is often emailed to you within 24 hours. Scroll down to read more details and to register.
Time & Location
21 oct 2021, 9:30 – 12:00 GMT-10
Ewa Community Church, 91-1258 Renton Rd, Ewa Beach, HI 96706, USA
About the Event
Students, Seniors, and Retired/Active Military get 10% off the price of any class! Please email proof of status to email@example.com to get the discount code. (Cannot be combined with any other offer.)
Don't see a date that matches your schedule? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about private training that works around your schedule.
ONLINE COURSE PORTION
This course requires the completion of an online component PRIOR to the start of the classroom skills session. Learners who choose this course must have a high-speed Internet connection to complete the online component (approximately 1-2.5 hours). To access the online portion of the class, please go to https://redcrosslearning.com/course/9d5f0320-caee-11eb-b768-7fea2266a481. Learners will be required to provide proof of completing the online component at the beginning of the virtual classroom skills session (a screenshot or email confirmation will suffice).
For the classroom portion of the class, the following Red Cross guidelines will be strictly enforced:
- Instructor and all learners must maintain a distance of 6 feet from each other
- Instructor and all participants must wear a mask, gloves, and use a breathing barrier (gloves and breathing barrier will be provided. Please wear a mask to be admitted into class.
- Participants showing signs of illness will be asked to reschedule
- Each individual works with their own training equipment
- All training equipment is cleaned and sanitized before class and after the class
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to use throughout the class.
Please note that due to the amount of preparation required for this course, no refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of class.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE:
- Processor: Dual‐core processor speed greater than or equal to 2.3GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Operating Systems: Desktop: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, OS X Snow Leopard 10.6+Tablet: iPad iOS 7+ (Safari), Android 4.0.3+ (Google Chrome) This course is not supported on smartphone devices.
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768 Color Depth: High Color, 32 Bit
- Bandwidth: 2.0 Mbps dedicated or faster; broadband Internet access recommended
- Audio: Soundcard and either speakers or headphones for multimedia audio
BLS for October 21 9:30am